Administrative Assistant II (R0004849) Job Opening at HomeStreet Bank in Lynnwood November 2017
LautanJobs.com - Today employment and recruitment is very low that is certainly why you need to work with the mind and it's not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you the opportunity to do so, which means that you could help to make a correct conclusion inside a far better strategy to get swift together with excellent results. This way, you'll definitely get the best probabilities and safer to live in the near future. HomeStreet Bank this is one of the companies you can trust to represent your family it is advisable in addition to much better to be in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to reach their own goals easier and help make a wish come true.
To help make this company a creative and prophetic vision, as well as the appointment comes legitimate; HomeStreet Bank will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Administrative Assistant II (R0004849) throughout Lynnwood begin as November 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Administrative Assistant II (R0004849) November 2017 recruitment within Lynnwood. It really is highly recommended for all members of the organization of many important prerequisite just for this method of employment recruitment for the reason that method will need someone to give meets the standards that I would like this place. If you think that you are the one that can load the settings, you can try looking more information about Administrative Assistant II (R0004849) November 2017 in Lynnwood below.
Administrative Assistant II (R0004849) at HomeStreet Bank in Lynnwood November 2017
EO/AA Employer including Vets and Disabled
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered in accordance with legal requirements.
Job Description Summary
Under the direction of management, the Administrative Assistant will provide clerical and administrative support for the department.Job Details
- Provide administrative support to the Management and team in accomplishing goals that support HomeStreet objectives.
- Assist with departmental purchasing including creating purchase orders, processing invoices, and managing the corporate credit card.
- Assist with data input for various projects.
- Participate in Company and Bank meetings as necessary.
- Perform various duties, which include, but are not limited to, meeting coordination, expense reporting, coordination of department specific documents, and creation of meeting agendas and taking of notes for meetings.
- Act as a departmental resource, answers questions, provides guidance, troubleshoot, and follow up with employees and customers in resolving problems.
- 2 years of related experience.
- Bachelorâs Degree preferred, with demonstrated accomplishment in relevant course work. High school graduate required.
- Must be flexible; able to multi-task and work effectively within time constraints.
- Demonstrated communication and people skills to work collaboratively with other areas of the bank and with all levels of employees, customers and the public.
- Ability to exercise prudent administrative skills in order to be proactive in anticipating and planning for communications, scheduling and organizational needs.
- Excellent grammatical, oral, proofreading and writing skills, with ability to express self clearly and effectively in writing as well as on the telephone, through e-mail and in person.
- Proficient in business software programs including, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Willingness to learn new technologies as they become available.
- Excellent clerical and administrative skills, including accurate and proficient keyboarding skills.
- Ability to gather, analyze and present information.
Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities. Ability to maintain fast-paced, active work style.Ability to work as part of a team of administrative assistants and members of management to support the needs of the company.Unquestionable integrity and ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive and confidential information.Dependable and a believer in the accountability of oneâs own performance. A self-starter, able to maintain progress on long-term tasks without direct supervision.Desire to continue to learn, and adapt to change.Ability to work flexible hours to support the work of the department and the company. This may require attendance at, or assistance with, morning and evening meetings.This Position Description may not be limited to the Functions and Requirements as outlined, now or in the future. For example, changes in corporate needs, position demands, or individual performance may result in changes to the Functions or Requirements of this position.AreaAdministrative and Business Operations (Corporate), SFL SF Admin Support Other
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Administrative Assistant II (R0004849) in Lynnwood, Lynnwood who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Lynnwood region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Administrative Assistant II (R0004849) in Lynnwood below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com