Assistant Construction Project Manager/Estimator Job Opening at Kilbourne Construction Management in Fargo October 2017
LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. Kilbourne Construction Management is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; Kilbourne Construction Management will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Assistant Construction Project Manager/Estimator throughout Fargo begin as October 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Assistant Construction Project Manager/Estimator October 2017 recruitment within Fargo. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about Assistant Construction Project Manager/Estimator October 2017 in Fargo below.
Assistant Construction Project Manager/Estimator at Kilbourne Construction Management in Fargo October 2017
The assistant project manager/estimator works with the Construction Manager and Project Managers to oversee the daily management, coordination, supervision and successful completion of projects. Time will be spent in the field along with the project superintendent learning to effectively manage all aspects of a build site. The KCM assistant project manager/estimator is a motivated self-starter with a commitment to continuous learning and the ability to take-on distinct roles depending on the project at hand.
The assistant project manager/estimator will develop skill, knowledge and experience to successfully function as a Construction Project Manager; with the ability to oversee and manage construction projects from conception to completion, ensuring a highly efficient project is completed on time and within budget.
Responsibilities vary depending on the scope and magnitude of the project but will typically include the following:
- Acts a leader/ advisor while maintaining quality control to onsite subcontractors; promote professional, respectful project morale
- Communicates schedule with subcontractors by assisting in performing weekly job status meetings, and attains weekly safety meeting checklists performed by subcontractors.
- Creates, maintains and drives a project schedule, within budget, and within Kilbourne Groupâs standards and specs.
- Works with Construction Management, Project Management, and subcontractors to identify and resolve field issues.
- Works with Construction Manager and Project Managers to prescreen and hire sub-contractors.
- Assists Construction Manager and Project Manager with the initial setup and start of construction projects.
- Ensures that Kilbourne Groupâs quality standards are maintained on the jobsite.
- Request and support inspections by walking with inspectors/ addressing building inspections items/questions/concerns.
- Ensures coordination of all subcontractor work; assists with resolving project related issues.
- Responds to field staff questions regarding contractors, initiates RFIs, materials, supplies, etc.
- Ensures the coordination of product shipping and deliveries with subcontractors.
- Continuously reviews status of project with Construction Manager, Project Manager and communicates any project changes.
- Submits daily reports to Construction Manager, Project Manager.
- Identifies and resolves process problems.
- Ensure all safety procedures are in place and adhered to on each project.
- When needed, obtain or solicit bids for approval.
- Uphold communication between Construction Manager, Project Manager, inspectors, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Assigns and delegates responsibilities and provides work direction.
- Works with superintendent to ensure timely completion of each trade and overall project schedule.
- Study and understand blue prints in detail.
- Works with superintendent for coordination and sequencing of trade work.
- Ensures weekly schedule updates.
- Consistent with e-mail/ verbal communications with Construction Manager, Project Manager.
- Assist the project manager in project financial reporting and job costing
- Weekly project documentation â including project status review, site photography.
- Assists with initial review of contractor pay requests, change orders, contracts
- Review & interpret architectural plans & drawings as well as prepare accurate quantity take-offs on multiple assigned projects.
- Utilize appropriate software programs to calculate, record and track estimates (ex. Bluebeam, Timberline, Procore, and Microsoft Excel software).
- Develop unit costs accurately.
- Builds effective relationships with prospective clients.
- Coordinate day-to-day project related communications with contractors, tenants and other stakeholders.
- Prepare budget presentations to company owner and clients.
- Bachelorâs degree in construction related field. Construction Management or Engineering degree preferred.
Skills and abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- AutoCAD knowledge is beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintains confidentiality at all times
- Creative problem solver that effectively works across teams
- Fully shares the credit for team accomplishments
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency
- Commitment to a âgo above and beyondâ attitude
- Embraces change as an opportunity for growth
- Demonstrates flexibility and open-mindedness
- Recognizes that choices create outcomes
- Understand that all impressions and interactions count
- Participates in building and maintaining internal and external collaborations
- Committed to expanding internal capacity through continuous learning and professional development.
In addition to the functions described above, this role may include other responsibilities and duties as assigned, based upon Kilbourne Group LLC needs and or requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Assistant Construction Project Manager/Estimator in Fargo, Fargo who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Fargo region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Assistant Construction Project Manager/Estimator in Fargo below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com