Associate, Investment Operations Job Opening at Sun Life Financial in Wellesley
LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. Sun Life Financial is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; Sun Life Financial will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Associate, Investment Operations throughout Wellesley begin as October 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Associate, Investment Operations October 2017 recruitment within Wellesley. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about Associate, Investment Operations October 2017 in Wellesley below.
Associate, Investment Operations at Sun Life Financial in Wellesley October 2017
The candidate will be an individual contributor in supporting the operational, accounting, reporting, and pricing processes involved with the North American Marketable Securities team, which includes all US, Canadian and international securities. The position will interface with the Investments Front Office, various business units, internal and external auditors, as well as external managers and custodians.Main Accountabilities:
- Full accountability for all operational processes including but not limited to cash forecasting, trade processing & settlement, cash and share reconciliation, collateral movements, corporate actions, class actions, various general ledger reconciliations, and daily and monthend pricing.
- Support various internal and external reporting requirements primarily cash, shares, and payable/receivables.
- Partner with custodian banks, front office, and external managers to resolve trade issues.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is maintained as support for all exceptions.
- Assist with eliminating and/or streamlining manual processes.
- Understand accounting policies, procedures, systems and controls which ensure the accuracy of the reported consolidated financial information presented, consistent with governing accounting and legal rules, pronouncements and regulations.
- Actively participate in maintaining effective internal controls in the area.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the various Investment systems.
- Other forms of project work will also be required as the need arises, including the requirement of leading various projects with confidence.
- Support operational processes for US and CAD holidays.
Sun Life Financial is a leading provider of group insurance benefits in the U.S., helping people protect what they love about their lives. More than just a name, Sun Life symbolizes our brand promise of making life brighter â for our customers, partners, and communities. Join our talented, diverse workforce and launch a rewarding career. Visit us at www.sunlife.com/us to learn more.Qualifications:
- Undergraduate education in Accounting and/or Finance
- 2 + years experience in an Operations, Custodian, Insurance, Investment Firm, or Corporate Banking environment performing processing, settlements, pricing, and or reconciliation tasks
- Working knowledge of fixed income investment products is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Organized, detail oriented & skilled at multi-tasking within tight deadlines required
- Ability to work US and CAD holidays (rotating schedule)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and seek guidance as necessary
- Ownership and responsibility for meeting conflicting deadlines and accomplishing goals
- Operations processing and settlement expertise
- Investment accounting experience, preferably within the insurance industry
- IFRS & USGAAP knowledge/experience
- PAM, Aladdin, Omgeo, Bloomberg, and Oracle knowledge/experience preferable
Sun Life Financial is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or citizenship status, genetic information, pregnancy status or any other characteristic protected by law. Sun Life Financial is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company culture.
Jan 1, 2018, 3:59:00 AM
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Associate, Investment Operations in Wellesley, Wellesley who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Wellesley region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Associate, Investment Operations in Wellesley below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com