Bar/Restaurant Manager Job Opening in Buffalo at Deep South Taco
LautanJobs.com - Today's employment setting is extremely competitive, that is certainly why you need to work wisely and it is also not only a tricky procedure. LautanJobs.com give you the opportunity to do it, that is, they could help to the correct conclusion get far better strategy to use, swift, together with the outstanding result. In this way, you are likely definitely better and safer place to live sometime soon. Deep South Taco is one of the companies that you can trust, your family live adequately in addition to much better in the foreseeable future. The accession of these companies is to reach a competent person, your purpose easier and help make the desire be realized.
To help these companies imaginative and prescient vision, and also the Association comes legitimate; Deep South Taco will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Bar/Restaurant Manager throughout Buffalo begin as September 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Bar/Restaurant Manager September 2017 recruitment within Buffalo. It really is recommended to organize for all members, the many essential just for this employment recruitment method, to give for the reason that the method need someone with the appropriate standards, which the organization would like to through this situation. If you are, you a, you may load the options that you can try to see other information about Bar/Restaurant Manager September 2017 in Buffalo below.
Bar/Restaurant Manager at Deep South Taco in Buffalo September 2017
We're looking for passionate and dedicated people looking to join our team for our newest location on Transit Road!
Restaurant/Bar Manager Job Description
- Reports to: Owner, VP of Operations, General Manager
- Direct Reports:
- Hourly employees including but not limited to: Bartenders, Servers, Hosts, Service Assistants, Food Runners, Line Cooks, Prep Cooks and Hourly Supervisors.
- Human Resource Role/Responsibility:
- Works with General Manager to hire, coach, counsel and conduct performance evaluations of direct reports. Assist in and monitor this process with other hourly staff that are not direct reports.
- Expectations of Position:
- Develop, train and mentor direct reports. Act as a resource to them as well as other hourly personnel. Work with Co-Managers, Hourly Supervisors in developing and training their direct reports as well as instill company culture, build morale and create an ongoing positive work environment, using established and newly developed initiatives.
- Work with Co-Managers and Hourly Supervisors to continually monitor daily execution of all food and beverage products to ensure quality, consistency, efficiency, productivity and professionalism are at the highest levels.
- Conduct hands on teaching and training working closely with direct reports, as well as other staff applicable, and help with overall preparation and execution. Train and educate staff on new menu items and changes in procedures for current menu items, monitor and hold staff accountable for implementing the changes.
- Develop production methodologies to increase efficiency, productivity, and quality. Train and monitor sanitation, safety, and proper food handling in regards to all production areas.
- Financial/Labor Costs:
- Accountable for meeting budgets for beverage, food, labor and direct operating expenses as they pertain to the restaurant.
- Create weekly schedules that reflect proper labor costs set forth by General Manager and or VP of Operations. Review of forecasted vs. Actual labor costs each week based on budget costs.
- Assist developing labor costs controls based on these reports. Work with General Manager and Co-Managers to forecast seasonal staffing levels, hiring and attainment/retention of staff.
- Always practice company values
- Mutual Respect
- Open and Effective Communication
- Protect assets of the company.
- Attend and participate in all scheduled meetings and training sessions.
- Follow proper time keeping policies and procedures.
- Maintain professional appearance and behavior when in contact with guests and associates.
- Follow policies and procedures in training manuals and associate handbook.
- Understanding Ownership/VP of Operations reserves the right to make changes to this document at any given time
Always remember we are in a partnership with our guests, fellow associates and owners to provide quality service and profitability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,500.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
- Restaurant Management: 5 years
- Bartending: 5 years
- Hospitality Industry: 7 years
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Bar/Restaurant Manager in Buffalo, Buffalo who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Buffalo region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Bar/Restaurant Manager in Buffalo below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com