LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; will be open regarding fresh place seeing that throughout begin as August 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular August 2017 recruitment within . It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about August 2017 in below.
Title: Billing Clerk
Position: Full Time
R eports to: Revenue Coordinator
This position is a key member of the Orthology billing department. The Billing Clerk is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient billing operations. General responsibilities include but are n ot limited to: payment entry, patient demographic updates, account collections, document scanning, customer (internal/external) interaction and other tasks as assigned. The employee will observe company policies and all applicable laws and regulations. The y must have the ability to prioritize, problem solve, and multitask. They will work closely with other staff to share pertinent patient information and to identify and resolve general account issues and questions. Above all, qualified candidates should pos sess exceptional internal and external customer service skills and actively promote Orthology’s company culture. Our Billing Clerks are an integral part of our offices, and are relied upon to assist in delivering the very best patient experience to every p atient.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Enter patient payments in an accurate and timely manner
• Updates patient demographics and resolve return mail
• Open and distribute mail to appropriate departments
• Fax, print, scan and file documentation as assigned
• Prepares deposit for Senior Bi lling staff
• Communicate consistently and professionally with other Orthology employees
• Adhere to HIPAA guidelines, to other relevant state and federal regulations, and to company policies regarding to compliance, integrity, patient privacy and ethical bill ing practices.
• Identify trends/recurring issues and present to supervisor
• Perform other tasks or special projects as assigned
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Strong attention to detail
• Effective prioritization and multitasking with demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
• Effectively utilize electronic health record systems and other billing technologies
• Understands HIPAA and other relevant regulations affecting patient inform ation
• Working knowledge and application of basic accounting practices
• Solid Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
• Persistence and problem solving
• Effective communications
• 1-2 years of healthcare administration experience preferred , or medical billing specialist training program
• Experience working with Electronic Health Records (EHR) billing systems preferred
• College degree (preferred)
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for in , who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for in below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com