Clerical Associate-Part Time-Day Shift Job Opening at Northwell Health in Staten Island January 2017
LautanJobs.com - Today employment and recruitment is very low that is certainly why you need to work with the mind and it's not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you the opportunity to do so, which means that you could help to make a correct conclusion inside a far better strategy to get swift together with excellent results. This way, you'll definitely get the best probabilities and safer to live in the near future. Northwell Health this is one of the companies you can trust to represent your family it is advisable in addition to much better to be in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to reach their own goals easier and help make a wish come true.
To help make this company a creative and prophetic vision, as well as the appointment comes legitimate; Northwell Health will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Clerical Associate-Part Time-Day Shift throughout Staten Island begin as January 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Clerical Associate-Part Time-Day Shift January 2017 recruitment within Staten Island. It really is highly recommended for all members of the organization of many important prerequisite just for this method of employment recruitment for the reason that method will need someone to give meets the standards that I would like this place. If you think that you are the one that can load the settings, you can try looking more information about Clerical Associate-Part Time-Day Shift January 2017 in Staten Island below.
Clerical Associate-Part Time-Day Shift at Northwell Health in Staten Island January 2017
High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
Must successfully complete hospital training/orientation program.
Minimum of one (1) year recent clerical experience, required. Experience in hospital admissions, patient care unit, medical records or discharge planning, preferred.
Typing 35 wpm, required.
As a Clerical Associate you will perform general clerical and receptionist duties supporting the patient care unit, including preparing, compiling and maintaining records.
- Greets, directs and escorts patient, family members and visitors to appropriate locations.
- Communicates with bed management to schedule admissions and bed assignments. Maintains daily census sheet.
- Enters patient information into department computer system to record pertinent information. Ensures face sheets and addressograph plates are prepared in a timely manner.
- Assembles initial patient chart upon admission, notifies responsible nurse, attending physician, and house staff of patient’s arrival. Documents actions in patient chart.
- Schedules appointments, ancillary tests, and special procedures, as needed.
- Transcribes and enters orders into department computer system.
- Receives and reviews radiology test orders for completion. Enters complete orders into appropriate computer system.
- Adds reports received to patient’s chart and keeps the appropriate healthcare team leader informed. Performs chart review to ensure all forms are labeled, assembled and adds forms appropriately.
- Notifies appropriate physician of transfers and consults with documentation.
- Answers patient call light via call system console in coordination with other nursing personal. Attends to patient’s basic request and/or communicates patient’s needs to appropriate personnel.
- Recognizes discharges as stat orders and assists in discharge process.
- Enters discharge orders into computer.
- Assembles and prints discharge material, as required.
- Enters bed vacancy in computer upon discharge, expiration or transfer.
- Communicates with patients and families, and confirms and/or secures patient’s transportation.
- Notifies Admitting of expirations and forwards patient charts to Medical Records within established timeframe.
- Orders unit supplies and maintains inventory par levels. Inventories and charges equipment and supplies used by patients.
- Reports equipment needing repair and initiates work orders.
- Photocopies and maintains supply of pertinent forms specific to unit.
- Performs routine clerical tasks including, but not limited to, answering phones, providing information, directing calls, taking messages, filing and faxing information, and maintaining bulletin boards.
- May transport items to/from unit. May transport patients in wheelchair, as required.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Clerical Associate-Part Time-Day Shift in Staten Island, Staten Island who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Staten Island region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Clerical Associate-Part Time-Day Shift in Staten Island below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com