Job Opening at in
LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; will be open regarding fresh place seeing that throughout begin as August 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular August 2017 recruitment within . It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about August 2017 in below.
at in August 2017
High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
Must successfully complete hospital training/orientation program.
Minimum of one (1) year recent clerical experience, required. Experience in hospital admissions, patient care unit, medical records or discharge planning, preferred.
Typing 35 wpm, required.
As a Clerical Associate you will perform general clerical and receptionist duties supporting the patient care unit, including preparing, compiling and maintaining records.
- Greets, directs and escorts patient, family members and visitors to appropriate locations.
- Communicates with bed management to schedule admissions and bed assignments. Maintains daily census sheet.
- Enters patient information into department computer system to record pertinent information. Ensures face sheets and addressograph plates are prepared in a timely manner.
- Assembles initial patient chart upon admission, notifies responsible nurse, attending physician, and house staff of patient’s arrival. Documents actions in patient chart.
- Schedules appointments, ancillary tests, and special procedures, as needed.
- Transcribes and enters orders into department computer system.
- Receives and reviews radiology test orders for completion. Enters complete orders into appropriate computer system.
- Adds reports received to patient’s chart and keeps the appropriate healthcare team leader informed. Performs chart review to ensure all forms are labeled, assembled and adds forms appropriately.
- Notifies appropriate physician of transfers and consults with documentation.
- Answers patient call light via call system console in coordination with other nursing personal. Attends to patient’s basic request and/or communicates patient’s needs to appropriate personnel.
- Recognizes discharges as stat orders and assists in discharge process.
- Enters discharge orders into computer.
- Assembles and prints discharge material, as required.
- Enters bed vacancy in computer upon discharge, expiration or transfer.
- Communicates with patients and families, and confirms and/or secures patient’s transportation.
- Notifies Admitting of expirations and forwards patient charts to Medical Records within established timeframe.
- Orders unit supplies and maintains inventory par levels. Inventories and charges equipment and supplies used by patients.
- Reports equipment needing repair and initiates work orders.
- Photocopies and maintains supply of pertinent forms specific to unit.
- Performs routine clerical tasks including, but not limited to, answering phones, providing information, directing calls, taking messages, filing and faxing information, and maintaining bulletin boards.
- May transport items to/from unit. May transport patients in wheelchair, as required.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for in , who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for in below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com