Coach Operator Trainee Job Opening at Community Transit in Everett March 2017
LautanJobs.com - Today employment and recruitment is very low that is certainly why you need to work with the mind and it's not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you the opportunity to do so, which means that you could help to make a correct conclusion inside a far better strategy to get swift together with excellent results. This way, you'll definitely get the best probabilities and safer to live in the near future. Community Transit this is one of the companies you can trust to represent your family it is advisable in addition to much better to be in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to reach their own goals easier and help make a wish come true.
To help make this company a creative and prophetic vision, as well as the appointment comes legitimate; Community Transit will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Coach Operator Trainee throughout Everett begin as March 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Coach Operator Trainee March 2017 recruitment within Everett. It really is highly recommended for all members of the organization of many important prerequisite just for this method of employment recruitment for the reason that method will need someone to give meets the standards that I would like this place. If you think that you are the one that can load the settings, you can try looking more information about Coach Operator Trainee March 2017 in Everett below.
Coach Operator Trainee at Community Transit in Everett March 2017
Community Transit is seeking career minded, customer service oriented individuals who enjoy working with the public and want to make a difference in the lives of others. Our Coach Operators are front line employees who strive to make every ride a safe, reliable and enjoyable experience for our customers. Based out of Everett, WA, we provide service throughout Snohomish County and parts of King County.
Coach Operator Trainee upon hire receive:
Coach Operators upon successful completion of training program:
- 10 week full time training program paid at $19.75/hour
- Eligible for Trainee benefit package on 1 st of month following start date
- Earn Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- $23.23/ hour to start with a top wage step of $29.34/hour
- Eligible for full employee benefit package
Coach Operators are represented by the Amalgamated Transit Union (ATU) Local #1576.
Full Time and Part Time Coach Operators operate passenger buses on regular and/or special routes, provide safe and efficient transportation, collect fares and give general information, actively promote good customer relations, maintain bus schedules and are responsible for being able to drive every vehicle in our fleet as required. Drivers follow traffic and company regulations and remain calm, cool and collected in all situations.
Learn more about our Coach Operator position, pay and benefits at our website:
- Able to account for 5 years of driving experience legally operating a motor vehicle in the United States without restrictions.
- At least 21 years of age at time of hire.
- Possess a valid Washington State Driver's License at time of hire.
- Ability to obtain a valid Washington State Commercial Driver's License (CDL) class "B", with passenger endorsement and air brake restriction lifted. Applicants without a valid CDL must obtain a CDL learner's permit before the first day of training.
- No moving violations within the last 2 years. No more than 2 moving violations within the last 5 years.
- No more than 2 accidents within the last 5 years (at fault or not at fault).
- No license suspension status, revocation status, cancellation status, or disqualification status for any reason within the last 5 years.
- No felony convictions within the last 10 years for reckless or negligent driving, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, vehicle assault or homicide.
- No alcohol, drug or test refusal related convictions within the last 10 years.
This position is safety-sensitive and is subject to U.S. Department of Transportation drug and alcohol testing.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of English, sufficient to communicate, read and follow road signs, and to comprehend written instructions and standard operating procedures, notices and memos.
- Work approximately ten weeks of full-time training - hours are generally M-F 7 am - 3:30 pm, but can vary.
- Be prepared to start as early as 5:00 am or stay as late as 11:00 pm during the training program.
- Willing to wear a uniform and abide by our dress code
- Work split shifts and a varied schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to learn new routes and procedures and to follow them reliably.
To submit your complete application online, click on the APPLY link at the top of this page
Completed applications will include:
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Providing a complete and entire 10 year work history, including all positions held.
- Explanation of all gaps in employment including those due to lack of work, schooling, etc.
- Providing at least 2 professional references, including job titles and contact information. Professional references include your supervisors, leads or managers.
- Providing 5-year driving abstract(s) for all states that you have been licensed in the past 5 years. Abstracts will be required at interview. Abstracts may be obtained at the state Department of Licensing.
- You must bring in your 5 year driving abstract(s) if you are invited to an interview.
- Abstracts must be dated on or after the day you apply.
- Applicants who meet the minimum requirements may be scheduled for an interview as well as a variety of tests to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities for the position. The evaluation process may include interviews, background checks, references and various performance tests.
Be someone's connection to work, family and life.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Coach Operator Trainee in Everett, Everett who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Everett region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Coach Operator Trainee in Everett below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com