LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. Cambia Health is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; Cambia Health will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Customer Service Professional I throughout Tacoma begin as March 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Customer Service Professional I March 2017 recruitment within Tacoma. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about Customer Service Professional I March 2017 in Tacoma below.
Customer Service Professional I
Postition Starts on March 13, 2017
Responsibilities & Requirements: B ring your customer service expertise to our customer service call center where you will:
• Provide information, education and assistance to members, providers, other insurance companies, attorneys, agents/brokers or other member representatives on recorded phone lines regarding benefits, claims and eligibility.
• Be the primary contact between the corporation and members and providers. The manner in which a member or provider is treated during that contact is critical to retaining our customers and to the overall success of the corporation.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
• High school degree or GED.
• One year customer service call center experience or 1 year customer service experience such as insurance, retail, banking, restaurant, hospital medical office or other experience with extensive customer service contact.
• For Government Programs related jobs, thorough knowledge of State and Federal regulations.
• 30 wpm keyboarding skills with 95% accuracy.
• Proficient PC skills and prior experience in a PC environment.
• Knowledge of medical terminology and coding preferred.
• Ability to apply mathematical concepts and calculations.
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills and strong customer-service skills, including courteous telephone etiquette.
• Ability to interpret policies and procedures and communicate effectively.
• Ability to make decisions and exercise good judgment in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and learn and retain new or evolving information and procedures.
• Ability to work under stress and pressure and respond to inquiries with tact, diplomacy and patience.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to exercise discretion on sensitive and confidential matters.
• Demonstrate initiative in researching and resolving benefit, eligibility and claims issues.
• Understand and apply correct punctuation, spelling, grammar and proof-reading skills.
This Full-Time position is scheduled to begin on Monday, March 13, 2017. After 90 days you will receive a $1 increase in pay.
About Us: Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide support in time of need. We've been here for members more than 90 years. Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management. We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
If you’re seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers’ engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Customer Service Professional I in Tacoma, Tacoma who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Tacoma region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Customer Service Professional I in Tacoma below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com