Executive Administrative Assistant Job Opening at Naperville Park District in Naperville
LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. Naperville Park District is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; Naperville Park District will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Executive Administrative Assistant throughout Naperville begin as November 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Executive Administrative Assistant November 2017 recruitment within Naperville. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about Executive Administrative Assistant November 2017 in Naperville below.
Executive Administrative Assistant at Naperville Park District in Naperville November 2017
Position Type:Date Posted:
Open until filled
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Human Resources, the Executive Administrative Assistant provides primary administrative support to the board of commissioners, serves as the Board Secretary, and supports the leadership team, Human Resources and internal customers.Salary:
$21.00+ Depending on qualificationsSchedule:
Full Time; must be available evenings for park district board meetings and workshopsEssential Duties and Responsibilities:Fulfill all Board Secretary duties.Schedule board, committee and executive meetings as needed (including meeting notification/agenda, room arrangements, packet/materials preparation and distribution, and other related logistics).Serve as recorder (audio and/or visual) for all Park Board meetings, workshops, committee meetings and other District meetings as requested. Record and prepare meeting minutes in a timely manner.Develop and maintain the Districtâs records management program, including records destruction.Maintain historical files, ordinance logs and files, resolution logs and files and agreement files.Maintain and update District and Board related records; organize filing, archiving systems and electronic document management system to facilitate the accurate and expeditious retrieval of information.Maintain and distribute an annual calendar of meetings and other important functions for the Board of Commissioners.Complete the bi-annual review of executive session minutes in accordance with the Open Meetings Act.Serve as Local Election Official.Successfully complete annual Open Meetings Act training and serve as an Open Meetings Act Officer.Successfully complete annual Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) training and serve as Lead Freedom of Information Act Officer. Log FOIA requests, work with staff to respond to FOIA requests and maintain FOIA files.Oversee annual training requirements for supporting Freedom of Information Act officers and employees identified as needing Open Meetings Act (OMA) training.Make conference and seminar reservations including transportation and hotel accommodations. Register commissioners and staff for community and fundraising functions.Coordinate the Districtâs participation in community parades. Complete registrations, secure participants, communicate event day details and collect and deliver any items needed by the participants.Coordinate the community legislative dinner when assigned to the Park District.Compile and distribute reports as required.Coordinate assigned District events including but not limited to seminars, trainings, dinners and employee events.Develop and distribute documents. Proofread for spelling, grammar, and layout, and make appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.Respond to internal and external requests for information. Follow-up personally or direct inquiries to appropriate personnel as needed.General data/computer entry.Review new hire and rehire packets. Assist hiring managers with completion of employment paperwork process for part-time employees.Complete social security verification and reference checks on part time position new hires.Prepare, copy and distribute weekly packet information to Board, press and staff.Maintain the master copy of the âBoard Policies Manualâ. Responsible for assisting the Board in the development of new policies and distributing revisions as needed.Coordinate Park Board orientation process including maintaining and updating documentation and scheduling introductory appointments with key staff, business partners and legal counsel.Accept and review gift certificate requests. Issue and log distribution of approved gift certificates.Display Park Board business as required; coordinate the display of Park Board business on Districtâs website in a timely manner.Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with residents, customers, vendors, community partners and co-workers.Follow and model compliance with all District, State, Federal and departmental safety and risk management, personnel, administrative policies and procedures, ordinances and regulations.Maintain a proactive approach to safety and risk management. Report all accidents, incidents and unsafe conditions in a timely manner. Comply with District financial policies. Communicate budgetary requests to supervisor.Other Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Prepare check requests/purchase requisitions; assist in preparing, and reporting on budget and expenses.
- Assist with working the Administration Building reception desk to cover reception desk employee lunches and absences.
- Code purchase card transactions, initiate purchase card purchase requests and reconcile monthly statements with receipts.
- Assist with the development of the Boardâs annual budget.
- Copy, e-mail and fax information and documents as needed or requested.
- Support the leadership team with projects as assigned.
- Serves as an Illinois State Notary Public.
Education and Experience:
- High-level of interpersonal skill to handle sensitive, confidential, and non-routine situations. Requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Customer-service focused actions and communications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills (applications currently used include: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and make decisions/choices without direct supervision.
- An associateâs degree; Minimum two years of professional work-related experience.
- Valid driverâs license.
- Subject to modified/flexible work schedules. Must be available to attend meetings outside of normal business hours, including evenings and early mornings.
- Subject to both inside and outside environmental conditions.
- Frequent manipulation of assigned office equipment.
- Continuous exposure to computer screens.
- Sustained posture in a seated or standing position for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally lift, move and carry light weight (20 lbs.) objects.
- Ability to move from site to site.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Executive Administrative Assistant in Naperville, Naperville who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Naperville region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Executive Administrative Assistant in Naperville below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com