Facilities And Support Services Cafeteria Secretary Job Opening at Kearsley Community Schools in Flint
LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. Kearsley Community Schools is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; Kearsley Community Schools will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Facilities and Support Services Cafeteria Secretary throughout Flint begin as October 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Facilities and Support Services Cafeteria Secretary October 2017 recruitment within Flint. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about Facilities and Support Services Cafeteria Secretary October 2017 in Flint below.
Facilities And Support Services Cafeteria Secretary at Kearsley Community Schools in Flint October 2017
Position Type:Date Posted:
Lapeer Community Schools
Lapeer Community Schools-websiteNOTICE OFBARGAINING UNIT POSITIONIN THE LAPEER COMMUNITY SCHOOLSPOSITION AVAILABLEFacilities and Support ServicesCafeteria SecretaryOffice Staff IIAdministration & Services CenterWORK WEEK:
Monday - Friday
40 Hours Per Week
7:00 AM â 3:30 PM
207 days per yearSALARY
:Pursuant to LESP Master AgreementCurrent Hourly Rate $11.88 - $14.65MINIMUM TESTING AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent (minimum)
- Competency in English usage and in math, as demonstrated by holding an Associateâs Degree or satisfactorily completing the WorkKeys test
- Typing with speed and accuracy (minimum 50 wpm) as measured by the District typing test
- Proficiency in word processing and use of computer work stations and compatible software utilized in the position including Access and Excel as measured by the District software test
- Excellent all-round secretarial skills
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy in demanding situations
- Capable of composing written communication with good grammar and accurate spelling
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to determine work priorities and individual work task adjustments in order to accomplish the
- Basic bookkeeping aptitude
- Effective human relations skills, organizational skills, and job-specific skills
- Ability to exercise initiative and effectively work independently
- Ability to successfully perform the responsibilities of the position
Pursuant to Lapeer Community Schools Board of Education Policy, the District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic, in its programs, activities, including employment opportunities.
- Successful completion of all District required testing must be done prior to participating in the interview process. Please see attached document detailing LCS Secretarial Testing and Requirements.
- District testing will be offered on January 26, 2017 at 3:00 PM. Please call 810-667-2401 to register for testing.
- Interviews will be held the week of February 6, 2017
- For more information and to apply, visit our website atwww.lapeerschools.org. Click on Administration/Human Resources/Application Process/Employment Application.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Facilities and Support Services Cafeteria Secretary in Flint, Flint who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Flint region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Facilities and Support Services Cafeteria Secretary in Flint below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com