Freight Stocker Job Opening at WinCo Foods in Everett
LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. WinCo Foods is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; WinCo Foods will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Freight Stocker throughout Everett begin as January 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Freight Stocker January 2017 recruitment within Everett. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about Freight Stocker January 2017 in Everett below.
Freight Stocker at WinCo Foods in Everett January 2017
Maintains and replenishes stock in a safe and efficient manner to meet customer purchasing needs. Consistently provides world class customer service to internal and external customers. Generally works between 9:00 pm to 9:00 am. Performs other related work.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Maintains the quality condition of all products; stocks, rotates, and faces product; discards outdated and spoiled products and maintains stockroom.
- Cuts boxes in a precise manner and places small containers on shelves.
- Maintains a safe, secure and sanitary work environment.
- Orders products, cut cases, stacks, prices and marks merchandise.
- Builds product displays and operates related equipment such as hand trucks and pallet jacks.
- Performs all job duties and responsibilities with honesty and integrity.
- May performs checking duties with an emphasis on providing friendly, courteous, customer service.
- May train other employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Consistently provide world class customer service to internal and external customers.
- Exhibit interpersonal skills with oral and written communication skills.
- Work varied nights between 9:00 pm to 9:00 am in a 24/7 operation; including night, weekends and holidays.
- Reach, lift, stack and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to 40 lbs. within the range of floor level to overhead frequently.
- Lifts up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Push and pull hand trucks and pallet jacks containing product of substantial weight.
- Stand, walk and move rapidly for long periods of time.
- Bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently.
- Ensure safe and accurate completion of work activities.
- Perform repetitious work accurately and with mental alertness.
- Perform basic math (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Learn and memorize location of products, check stand and keyboard procedures, company policies, PLU codes, inventory control merchandising, and shipping and receiving procedures.
- Exhibit manual dexterity and good hand/ eye coordination to move freight.
- Work in varying weather conditions for performance of outdoor duties.
- Work with potential hazards with respect to equipment, tools and work aides.
- Work in freezer and cooler.
- Conduct visual inspection and merchandise being placed on shelves.
- Perform tasks requiring manual dexterity for placement of small items on hooks, shelves, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Perform primary duties efficiently and accurately.
- Food Handlers Certification (Per State Laws).
- Electric and manual pallet jacks, handtruck, garbage and card board compactor.
- Fork lift as needed.
- Box knife.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by the employees assigned to this job. All employees must comply with Company policies and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of personnel may vary.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Freight Stocker in Everett, Everett who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Everett region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Freight Stocker in Everett below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com