Full Time / Permanent Position - Desktop Project Manager Job Opening at Markuci Inc in Bala-Cynwyd
LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. Markuci Inc is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; Markuci Inc will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Full time / Permanent position - Desktop Project Manager throughout Bala-Cynwyd begin as March 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Full time / Permanent position - Desktop Project Manager March 2017 recruitment within Bala-Cynwyd. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about Full time / Permanent position - Desktop Project Manager March 2017 in Bala-Cynwyd below.
Full Time / Permanent Position - Desktop Project Manager at Markuci Inc in Bala-Cynwyd March 2017
Appreciate, If you could kindly go through the job description and if you are interested, kindly respond me back with your recent updated resume, so as to enable us to proceed further. Also, please let me know the convenient timing and expected rate.
Job Title : Desktop Project Manager
Location : Bala Cynwd,PA
Position : Full time / Permanent position
- Very strong understanding of current infrastructure concepts with the proven ability to implement PC, ancillary software, deployment software (SCCM), AD concepts and monitoring in a fast paced, high availability, ITIL environment. Ability to get the respect of the senior technical teams to lead projects, coordinate teams and handle issues and problems effectively in a timely manner.
- Ability to track, understand and influence the team to timely remediate the outstanding security based infrastructure audit issues as they are found in the external and internal audits.
- Leader skilled and responsible for partnering with the project owner/sponsor and all stakeholders to create and implement appropriate and cost efficient solutions based on business objectives.
- Assists in identification of project’s business value; ongoing monitoring of value attainment within the project lifecycle and development of realization tracking method.
- Acts as project manager, with leadership responsibilities for a matrixed team on medium to large sized projects. Manages results as outlined in the project’s triple constraints of budget, schedule and scope (objective/quality/performance.)
- Represents team recommendations to Senior Management, demonstrate influence over governance bodies, and communicate effectively via formal presentations.
- Builds strong relationships with business and technology leaders. Understands business area opportunities and challenges, process or system impacts to all related business or systems areas when implementing recommended solution to obtain business objectives.
- Initiates and ensures project management and methodologies are followed and change management procedures and supporting tools are used in executing all projects as appropriate.
- Manages deliverable estimation process, resource allocation and efficient utilization; negotiates resource conflicts with other project managers or resources managers as appropriate. Escalates to VP, IT Service Delivery as necessary.
- Very strong understanding of current infrastructure concepts with the proven ability to implement PC and ancillary software and monitoring in a fast paced, high availability, ITIL environment. Ability to get the respect of the senior technical teams to lead projects, coordinate teams and handle issues and problems effectively in a timely manner.
- Ability to quickly learn and use new complex technical concepts and resolve issues with them in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to discuss complex technical concepts to the technical staff, stakeholders and business executives in a simple straightforward manner.
- Communicates technical issues, impact, and risk mitigation strategies in business terminology that can be communicated to and understood by non-technical.
- Provides ongoing status updates on project progress, risks, change management and issue resolution. Leads issue identification, tracking, escalation and resolution documentation. Monitors risk events before becoming issues and potential roadblocks.
- Creates and maintains project plan (charters and schedules), and reviews them with the appropriate Group Company IT, business partners and steering committees. This includes tracking plans against agreed upon resource levels, timelines and budgets.
- Responsible for facilitating vendor identification, selection and contracting with project owner, Vendor Management, Legal and Financial areas. Maintains ongoing management of vendor throughout the life of the project.
- 10+ years of project management experience guiding medium to large sized (12-24 month, $5-$10+ million) projects to implementation.
- Experience managing development projects in financial services or insurance companies; commercial property and casualty insurance a plus
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors in development, testing and staff augmentation
- Working knowledge or experience in managing Agile or Iterative development projects desired
- Experience in technical infrastructure projects and/or component deliverables
- Experience managing project teams (25+ people) operating within a matrix organization.
4695 Chabot Dr., Suite 200, Pleasanton, CA 94588, USA
Tel: +1 323 870 3030 / Fax: +1 510-803-5055
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 /year
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Full time / Permanent position - Desktop Project Manager in Bala-Cynwyd, Bala-Cynwyd who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Bala-Cynwyd region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Full time / Permanent position - Desktop Project Manager in Bala-Cynwyd below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com