Job Opening at in April 2017
LautanJobs.com - Today employment and recruitment is very low that is certainly why you need to work with the mind and it's not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you the opportunity to do so, which means that you could help to make a correct conclusion inside a far better strategy to get swift together with excellent results. This way, you'll definitely get the best probabilities and safer to live in the near future. this is one of the companies you can trust to represent your family it is advisable in addition to much better to be in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to reach their own goals easier and help make a wish come true.
To help make this company a creative and prophetic vision, as well as the appointment comes legitimate; will be open regarding fresh place seeing that throughout begin as April 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular April 2017 recruitment within . It really is highly recommended for all members of the organization of many important prerequisite just for this method of employment recruitment for the reason that method will need someone to give meets the standards that I would like this place. If you think that you are the one that can load the settings, you can try looking more information about April 2017 in below.
at in April 2017
The Inflight Team Leader supports a large team of Inflight Crewmembers through performance feedback, recognition and professional development. Lead Inflight Crewmembers by coaching individual performance including, but not limited to dependability, JetBlue Inflight Crewmember Uniform Appearance Standards and compliance to regulatory and non-regulatory guidelines, JetBlue policies and procedures..
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- Coach Inflight Crewmembers on the behaviors necessary to deliver superior customer service
- Facilitate Inflight Crewmember briefings and conduct one-on-one meetings with Crewmembers bi-annually
- Provide compliance assistance and guidance to ensure Inflight Crewmembers’ adherence to safety and regulatory requirements
- Create positive Crewmember engagement opportunities and relationships by recognizing exemplary job performance, JetBlue anniversaries, etc.
- Perform administrative duties, maintain Crewmember electronic files, and prepares written reports as necessary
- Support Blue Turns, fleet launch and focus flights
- Thoroughly investigate Customer complaints, compliments and educates Crewmembers on prevention of On the Job Injuries (OJI)
- Communicate, educate and support Inflight Crewmembers in meeting Departmental ancillary revenue goals through their execution of onboard product sales, onboard advertising, and promotional initiatives
- Serve as a conduit of Company and departmental information for Inflight Crewmembers to ensure they are knowledgeable owners of Company business strategy and decisions
- Participate in the Inflight Leadership Visibility Program (ILVP) a minimum of four (4) times a year for Recognition Flying, Airport Visibility Support, Operational Support Flying, Leadership Presence Flying and Leadership Currency Flying.
- Work as a qualified Inflight Crewmember a minimum of four (4) times a year for Recognition Flying and when operationally necessary
- Liaise with colleagues in Airports to support local irregular operations and emergency response plans
- Completes ad hoc projects as assigned
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- Three (3) years customer service experience in a face-to-face environment including proactively resolving Customer issues regularly
- Two (2) years flight attendant experience
- Qualify and maintain currency as a JetBlue Inflight Crewmember
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English
- Successfully complete JetBlue Airways Inflight Training Program, including Initial Training and Annual Continuous Education Programs
- At least twenty (20) years old
- Vision corrected to 20/20
- Must have the ability to walk comfortably down the aircraft aisle while facing forward, fit quickly through the over wing exit, and sit in the Flight Attendant jumpseat without modification
- Able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds from the floor to above the shoulders
- Able to reach six feet three inches (6’3”) without shoes
- Available for occasional overnight travel (30%)
- Currently in possession of a valid passport or equivalent travel documents to freely enter & exit all destinations where JetBlue flies.
- Knowledge of basic computer and electronic tablet devices
- Able to read and comprehend guidance as found in required manuals
- Must be able to adhere to JetBlue Inflight Crewmember Uniform Appearance Standards
- Able to work as a team to deliver the JetBlue Experience
- Able to work varying schedules including reserve duty, weekends, evenings, holidays, and last minute drafting
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Bachelor’s degree
- One (1) years of experience leading teams
- Experience working on company projects or initiatives in the airline industry
- Experience leading flight attendants in another airline
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice
- Well groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance.
- When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
- Organizational fit for the JetBlue culture; exhibits the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun
- Computer/Electronic Tablet and other office equipment
- Shared work space, cubicle, aircraft, fast-paced environment
- Shift work, support operations 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Irregular operations occasionally cause extended work days
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the crewmember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently. (Medium)
JetBlue Airways Corp. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law GINA Supplement
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for in , who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for in below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com