International Tax And Compensation Team Leader Job Opening at Weichert Workforce Mobility in Downers Grove February 2017
LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. Weichert Workforce Mobility is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; Weichert Workforce Mobility will be open regarding fresh place seeing that International Tax and Compensation Team Leader throughout Downers Grove begin as February 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular International Tax and Compensation Team Leader February 2017 recruitment within Downers Grove. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about International Tax and Compensation Team Leader February 2017 in Downers Grove below.
International Tax And Compensation Team Leader at Weichert Workforce Mobility in Downers Grove February 2017
The International Tax and Compensation Team Leader is responsible for supervising the fulfillment of the daily deliverables of an assigned International Tax and Compensation team. The position manages the delivery of services and ensures the timely delivery and accuracy of all client deliverables, as well as the optimization of the International Tax and Compensation team.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of an International Tax and Compensation team under the supervision and support of an International Tax and Compensation Manager (ITCM). This will include daily interaction with team members, co-leading daily staff meetings, training staff on process and technology, assisting in the monitoring of workloads, and the resolution of issues.
- Responsible for the quality and timely delivery of all scheduled and ad-hoc services from the International Tax and Compensation team. These services will include, but are not limited to cost projections, compensation worksheets (balance sheets), assignment letters, payroll, shadow payroll reporting, and global compensation collection and review.
- Reviews project deliverables for completeness, correctness, accuracy, and adherence to policy before sending to the client. These may include final review and delivery of cost projections, assignment letters, and ad-hoc reports requested by the client.
- Monitors reception and delivery of services and their due dates to ensure all applicable service level metrics are met. Adjusts the workload of the team to maximize efficiency and meet all service level metrics. Notifies the ITCM and seeks additional support if the workload for the team is too great.
- Exercises judgment on suitable responses to requests or questions received from the client or other party. Any straightforward questions or requests can be responded to by the Team Leader and it is expected that the Team Leader have direct interaction with the client contacts on a regular basis.
- Supports and assists the ITCM in the delivery of broader, periodic products and services including new client implementations, consulting and ad hoc reporting, as well as specific deliverables such as ongoing and year-end compensation collection, wage reconciliations, eligibility lists, etc.
- Drafts year-end project plans and implementation plans as required for review by ITCM; manages the year-end process and other deliverables for each client.
- Responsible for ensuring that best practices and approved processes from the ITCM and Tax Director (TD) are utilized by the team on a uniform and consistent basis.
- Identifies process breakdowns or deficiencies as they occur, involving the ITCM in order to rectify and resolve issues. In conjunction with the resolution of daily process-related issues, continually evaluates existing processes and make recommendations to the ITCM regarding needed changes, improvements, etc.
- Keeps the ITCM informed on a regular basis of ongoing activities and to escalate unresolved issues in a timely manner.
- Adheres to Weichert’s privacy policies and standards with respect to all internal and external communications.
- Assists management in the performance review process for International Tax and Compensation Coordinator and Senior Coordinators.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Certification, and License Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related area required
- Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) certification preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Enrolled Agent (EA) certification strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Five (5) or more years of experience in expatriate tax compliance, compensation, payroll, or assignment management strongly preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Thorough understanding of global compensation, tax, and payroll
- Thorough working knowledge of global income and social tax laws and tax planning opportunities
- Working knowledge of the human resources administrative area is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to generate reports and spreadsheets in Excel, using statistical formulas
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong people management skills; ability to provide guidance and leadership to a team of individuals
- Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for International Tax and Compensation Team Leader in Downers Grove, Downers Grove who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Downers Grove region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for International Tax and Compensation Team Leader in Downers Grove below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com