IT Operations Control Specialist I Job Opening at ADP in Elk Grove Village
LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. ADP is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; ADP will be open regarding fresh place seeing that IT Operations Control Specialist I throughout Elk Grove Village begin as January 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular IT Operations Control Specialist I January 2017 recruitment within Elk Grove Village. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about IT Operations Control Specialist I January 2017 in Elk Grove Village below.
IT Operations Control Specialist I at ADP in Elk Grove Village January 2017
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP . Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
The IT Operations Control will Console Operations, Monitoring, & Routine System Maintenance
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
SHIFT: Weekday or Weekend - 3rd shift only.
Work location: Elk Grove, IL
- Event Management. Manages changes in state of IT Infrastructure leveraging alert systems and tools. Triage based on Run Book. Escalates to Tier II operations support. Oversees the execution and monitoring of all operational activities and events in the IT infrastructure. Manages routine maintenance, scheduled tasks, and cyclical business operations including backups, recycles, and restarts. Supports business back-office operations. Accountable for all hardware break fix coordinating support with vendors, data centers, and implementation engineering. Maintains operations logs/reports, shift schedule logs/reports, and scheduled reports.
- Availability Management . Monitors technology performance 24/7/365 with accountability to business users, clients, and service managers for service availability. Understands business requirements and cycles escalating utilization, throughput, and maintenance window concerns. Measures and reports on availability. Analyzes information and identifies trends. Provides feedback to implementation engineering and service management on alert thresholds.
- Continuity Management . Supports disaster recovery testing efforts. Supplies feedback to design engineering in post test reviews. Executes standard recovery procedures in the case of true disaster declaration.
- Capacity Management . Monitors technology performance during business use cycles with accountability for meeting capacity demands. Triages performance and capacity issues based on Run Book prescribed instruction. Escalates to Technical & Applications Management and/or Implementation Engineering as required. Provides feedback on capacity concerns and observed trends. Performs health checks.
- Change Coordination : Reviews changes for impact to maintenance windows. Activates/Inactivates monitoring and alerting in conjunction with change. * Communicates scheduled downtime to business users, clients, and service management. * Accountable for authorizing changes on behalf of operations. * Performs post implementation reviews on all change orders as directed by implementation engineering and tier II operations. * Manages premise based hardware coordinating all preparation, configuration, and installation. Accountable for inventories and maintenance schedules. Updates Asset Management and CMDB records accordingly. Supports provisioning and de-provisioning of on premise devices through lifecycle including any required turn-up configuration for ADP Command Centers and Data Centers. * Maintains the escalation database. Performs periodic tests of emergency broadcast
- Request Fulfillment. * Provide a channel for users to request and receive standard services. Fulfill standard requests relating to operations. Reset, recycle, start/stop services, and execute procedures, jobs, and tasks as directed by the requestor. * Handle inquiries and issues from business units relating to IT Infrastructure Operations, service availability, and performance. Triage those requiring escalation handling transfer as appropriate.
- Platform Support/Patch Management . * Installs patches according to scheduled maintenance plans ensuring successful deployment. * Manages exceptions to deployments, installs and scheduled upgrades. Escalates to Technical & Application Management as required.
- Compliance . Executes procedures, maintains records, and captures activities in accordance with policy and audit guidelines. Accountable for compliance. Tracks remediation of non-conformance. Works with internal audit on remediation plans.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have excellent Customer Service skills
- 3+ years experience within IT service & support
- Must have excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Must be able to work weekday nights and/or weekend nights. Must be able to be shift flexible
- Must have experience with Networking, Windows, and Linux
- Must have experience with general IT topics client/server, OS, Database, networking, security, and automation.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success.
- Attention to detail and adherence to process
- Self-motivated, self-directed, self-reliant
- Proven experience in a large environment with a heavy, dichotomous workload: email, case, chat,
- Experience in Service Desk and working from a ticketing queue
- Experience escalating the right things at the right time
- Experience monitoring and responding
- Excellent Time Management skills including response, prioritization, goal settings
Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE®
Magazine, and recognized by Forbes®
as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP Job ID: 132021
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for IT Operations Control Specialist I in Elk Grove Village, Elk Grove Village who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Elk Grove Village region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for IT Operations Control Specialist I in Elk Grove Village below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com