Job Opening at Cloudious in Redmond February 2017
LautanJobs.com - Todayâ€™s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. Cloudious is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; Cloudious will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Lead Support Engineer â€“ Office 365 throughout Redmond begin as February 2017. Everybody whoâ€™s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Lead Support Engineer â€“ Office 365 February 2017 recruitment within Redmond. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about Lead Support Engineer â€“ Office 365 February 2017 in Redmond below.
at Cloudious in Redmond February 2017
My name is David Babu and I am a Technical Recruiter at Cloudius, an IT consulting/ Staffing Organization.
Cloudious is currently seeking well- seasoned Lead Support Engineer â€“ Office 365 with one of our Implementation partner based out at Redmond, WA
- Title: Lead Support Engineer â€“ Office 365
- Location: Redmond, WA
- Duration: Long Term Contract
- Must have experience with EXO.
- Must handle on-site and off shore team
- Build technical skills of Support Engineers by providing technical and Engineer mentoring.
- Review Support Engineer open cases and provide technical guidance.
- Conduct case review meetings at least once a week
- Technical Talks- present at least one technical presentation once a month.
- New Hire Ramp Up: Oversee New-Hire training and ramp up
- Maintain a solid working relationship with MS Technical Advisors (TAâ€™s)
- Partner with TMâ€™s to maintain healthy backlogs and idle cases
- Documented Call Coaching on all Support Engineers for which a ST is responsible. With Team Managerâ€™s direction, formulate action plans for Support Providerâ€™s with poor Quality of Service surveys or poor technical skills.
- Business Process Education: Guide Support Engineerâ€™s on processes related to escalations, bugs, Knowledge Bases, Solution Objectâ€™s, case documentation, call transfer, etc.
- Manager Feedback: Provide individual Support Engineer assessment to Team Manager on monthly basis.
- Responsible for making sure top five to ten (5-10) issues are identified and communicated to the appropriate sources.
- Ongoing Quality of Service results analysis and corrective action plan development at the SE and team level.
- Manage idle cases to target.
- Manage open aging cases to target.
- Consistent hands-on case wellness, recovery, and action planning with Senior Technicians, and Support Engineers.
- Provide consulting and collaboration with other groups as needed.
- Reduce number of repeat callers; measured by the calls handled to new case created by setting up follow up commitments and maintaining case ownership.
- Insure the use of appropriate Ascent case documentation and closure templates for all customer types.
Customer Service/Technical Skills
- 2+ years prior experience in technical troubleshooting (preferably at the Enterprise level)
- Demonstrates self-assurance in leading others in difficult and challenging assignments.
- Ability to adjust his/her behavior and communication style to accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals.
- Ability to facilitate development of effective solutions to difficult problems or situations through providing â€śexpert" level guidance and recommendations.
- Ability to make timely, practical, and cost-effective decisions, and influence others to do so as well.
- Acting mentor and consultant to Frontline Engineers.
- Ability to accurately structure and interpret solutions to complex problems through basic information and draw informed conclusions.
- Ability to respond effectively under stressful situations while avoiding counterproductive behaviors when confronted with frustrating problems or situations.
- Ability to facilitate the development efforts of our technology teams through ongoing coaching and development both off line and in the moment keeping track of behavioral trends and providing feedback to team managers for accountability.
- Establish and enforce best practices and mentor team members ensuring compliance to existing processes and procedures.
- Implement architectural improvements submitted by Microsoft immediately to increase performance and calibration
- Identify and communicate any support needs with Microsoft through approved channels.
- Ability to effectively coach and reinforce team and individual goals, holding team members accountable for implementing coaching, and providing feedback to team supervisors for additional development.
- Actively participate in content submission and maintenance
- Ability to interact with Executive level customers both internally and externally in a professional, objective manner.
- Willingly participate in conference calls and meetings as needed to support high touch customers.
- Ability to be flexible to the needs of the customers and company by handling projects/tasks not specifically defined in the job description.
- Basic understanding of excel â€“ this is needed for working with pivot tables to spin out numbers
- from case reviews (i.e. quality and re-open case reviews)
Thanks & Stay Blessed,
David Babu Guru
Job Type: Contract
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Lead Support Engineer â€“ Office 365 in Redmond, Redmond who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Redmond region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Lead Support Engineer â€“ Office 365 in Redmond below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com