LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. American Intercontinental University is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; American Intercontinental University will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Lecturer - Academic Success - AIU Online throughout Schaumburg begin as February 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Lecturer - Academic Success - AIU Online February 2017 recruitment within Schaumburg. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about Lecturer - Academic Success - AIU Online February 2017 in Schaumburg below.
The FT Lecturer-
Academic Success works in collaboration with the online Graduation Team. The
Lecturer teaches two 5 week or one 10 week course per session, participates in
student orientation, provides academic advisement and facilitates resolution of
student academic complaints.
This role works to improve the academic performance of University students and explores various career options. Teaches, communicates academic, administrative and curriculum related issues to the appropriate academic leader(s). The Lecturer supports the goal to provide academic advising in a manner that motivates, empowers and encourages students to make informed academic decisions. Proactively assesses at-risk indicators and identifies students that need the appropriate academic advising.
This position is a temporary assignment of no more than one-year in duration subject to renewal at the discretion of the University. It is subject to the terms and conditions of a Lecturer letter agreement. · Effectively teach two sections of UNIV103 Academic and Professional Success Courses each session.
· Maintain the institutional vision for a strong student engagement, retention, and completion program.
· Review course student engagement metrics each week and adjust instructional methods to increase student success rates.
· Pro-actively identify at risk students, provides early intervention and remediation.
· Provide each student with clear course expectations, evaluations and timelines through carefully written topical outlines and approved, standardized syllabus.
· Suitably challenge, engage, serve and communicate with students to encourage their participation and learning while maintaining mutual value and respect.
· Support policy and procedures related to instruction, including retention policies and procedures.
· Develop academic informational materials, give academic presentations, and work with individual students on a case-by-case basis.
· Work closely with members of the AIU staff and faculty to accomplish comprehensive student engagement, increase retention, student success rates and completion goals.
· Collaborate with other academic staff and administrators to maintain a comprehensive academic advisement program.
· Adequately prepare all course materials and provide individualized synchronous instruction as necessary.
· Ensure course and program learning outcomes are delivered as defined by the syllabus.
· Ensure students are provided with consistent, accurate, and prompt academic advising services.
· Provide interesting and relevant assignments for students that demonstrate learning outcomes in a real-life setting.
· Complete the sessions’ grade book and post final grades in a timely manner.
· Respond to student questions in 24 hours.
· Post and maintain classroom office hours.
· Participate in and provide feedback to institutional committees.
· Provide mentoring to new faculty.
· Attend regularly scheduled in-services and discipline specific professional development activities.
· Responsible to maintain credentials as required by accrediting agencies and regulatory bodies.
· Facilitate resolution of escalated student issues and complaints.
· Keep current on philosophy and trends in academic advising and incorporate this knowledge into the advising system.
· Participate in staff development, workshops, programs, and administrative functions; attends meetings.
· Actively participate in course improvement efforts.
· Perform other duties as assigned
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Lecturer - Academic Success - AIU Online in Schaumburg, Schaumburg who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Schaumburg region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Lecturer - Academic Success - AIU Online in Schaumburg below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com