Material Handler Job Opening in Springdale at Graybar Electric
LautanJobs.com - Today's employment setting is extremely competitive, that is certainly why you need to work wisely and it is also not only a tricky procedure. LautanJobs.com give you the opportunity to do it, that is, they could help to the correct conclusion get far better strategy to use, swift, together with the outstanding result. In this way, you are likely definitely better and safer place to live sometime soon. Graybar Electric is one of the companies that you can trust, your family live adequately in addition to much better in the foreseeable future. The accession of these companies is to reach a competent person, your purpose easier and help make the desire be realized.
To help these companies imaginative and prescient vision, and also the Association comes legitimate; Graybar Electric will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Material Handler throughout Springdale begin as January 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Material Handler January 2017 recruitment within Springdale. It really is recommended to organize for all members, the many essential just for this employment recruitment method, to give for the reason that the method need someone with the appropriate standards, which the organization would like to through this situation. If you are, you a, you may load the options that you can try to see other information about Material Handler January 2017 in Springdale below.
Material Handler at Graybar Electric in Springdale January 2017
Graybar is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are a Company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth.
Receive, store, select, pack, and distribute warehouse inventory.
- Perform any and all physical requirements necessary to lift and move inventory around the warehouse.
- Operate and maneuver warehouse equipment and any material(s) contained thereon in the manner consistent with the intended purpose of the equipment and the manufacturers’ instructions.
- Maintain the warehouse in an orderly and clean state; follow all Company safety procedures; perform daily safety inspections.
- Unload delivery vehicles, accurately identifying material, breaking down material, and noting discrepancies per SAP processes.
- Accurately store product to proper location per SAP process; the use of light equipment may be required.
- Select and pack customer orders per the SAP process; ensure conformance to customer standards and expectations.
- May perform Delivery Driver duties as needed; operate a light van or delivery vehicle to deliver customer orders; ensure that customers orders are delivered to meet customer expectations.
- Perform will call duties for counter employees.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as daily cycle counts.
- Perform counter sale responsibilities as backup personnel; ensure conformance to customer standards and expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year of experience required
- Ability to perform the physical requirements necessary to receive, pick, pack, ship, and move materials throughout the warehouse, including, but not limited to, standing, walking, bending, twisting, stooping, reaching, climbing ladders, cutting wire, and lifting materials weighing up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to operate and maneuver warehouse equipment, including, but not limited to, pallet jacks, forklifts, and push carts, in the manner necessary to move materials and consistent with manufacturers’ instructions and safety instructions.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment, including the ability to perform physical requirements, adapt to seasonal changes, significant temperature variations, and inclement weather conditions.
- Ability to abide by safety instruction and use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) or its equivalent is required.
- Ability to meet driving requirements indicated on Delivery Driver job description is required whenever the individual is assigned to operate a Company-required vehicle and/or whenever circumstances require that material handlers at the applicable location have the ability to operate a Company vehicle to cover emergencies, absences, or other business needs.
Preferred Job Requirements
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- 2-3 years experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Knowledge of basic warehouse procedures
- Knowledge of SAP processes for receiving, selecting, packing and shipping
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
- Mathematical skills
- Reading skills
- Ability to be detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to successfully complete all Company training designed to comply with regulatory requirements
- Ability to perform physical requirements
Warehouse environment. May be some exposure to dust, heat or cold, and other seasonal changes.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law) -
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Material Handler in Springdale, Springdale who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Springdale region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Material Handler in Springdale below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com