Office Coordinator/Administrative Assistant Job Opening in Little Rock at Cumberland Consulting Group
LautanJobs.com - Today's employment setting is extremely competitive, that is certainly why you need to work wisely and it is also not only a tricky procedure. LautanJobs.com give you the opportunity to do it, that is, they could help to the correct conclusion get far better strategy to use, swift, together with the outstanding result. In this way, you are likely definitely better and safer place to live sometime soon. Cumberland Consulting Group is one of the companies that you can trust, your family live adequately in addition to much better in the foreseeable future. The accession of these companies is to reach a competent person, your purpose easier and help make the desire be realized.
To help these companies imaginative and prescient vision, and also the Association comes legitimate; Cumberland Consulting Group will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Office Coordinator/Administrative Assistant throughout Little Rock begin as October 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Office Coordinator/Administrative Assistant October 2017 recruitment within Little Rock. It really is recommended to organize for all members, the many essential just for this employment recruitment method, to give for the reason that the method need someone with the appropriate standards, which the organization would like to through this situation. If you are, you a, you may load the options that you can try to see other information about Office Coordinator/Administrative Assistant October 2017 in Little Rock below.
Office Coordinator/Administrative Assistant at Cumberland Consulting Group in Little Rock October 2017
JOB PURPOSE : Responsible for supporting the management and Sales personnel within the Payer Division of the firm
- Provides oversight and support of the placement of both internal and external resources
- Monitors internal resources to assist account managers in ensuring extensions or vetting future placement opportunities according to the sales pipeline and current project needs
- Interviews vetted candidates to evaluate against open and future opportunities and to determine appropriate employment type and strategy (e.g. immediate hire, someone we want to build a relationship with for future opportunities).
- Coordinates the âBeachâ process by orienting employees prior to placement on the Beach, directing and monitoring activity of Beach employees (updating resumes, brushing up on interview skills, attending calls, networking, assisting on projects within the division or company)
- Coordinates Payer Division Management and Employee Meetings
- Schedules and coordinate logistics for monthly, quarterly and annual meetings
- Develops agendas for meetings based on Division goals and objectives and ensures the meetings follow a consistent progression toward meeting these goals.
- Works with the management team to develop content for meeting presentations and activities
- Provides support to sales and account management
- Assists Sales personnel by researching market activity, assisting in lead generation and following up with potential clients
- Works with account management to place resources, assess client satisfaction or to facilitate communication
- Performs a variety of administrative support activities for the management team
- Assists in the creation and distribution (email, webinar,etc.) of weekly and monthly financial management reports related to payer activities
- Documents minutes and action items from weekly payer meetings, conference calls and webinars and follows up with action owners to ensure completion
- Assists the management team with correspondence, appointments, scheduling, travel arrangements, etc.
- Works with corporate marketing to assist with any website content updates.
- Maintains divisional distribution list
- Verifies personnel changes (new hires, terms, promotions etc.) in all systems including SharePoint, Outlook, Dropbox and email distribution lists
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Knowledge of the Payer Division Business objectives and protocol
- Must be highly motivated and an independent thinker
- Must be able to work with all levels of management and personnel
- Must be able to multitask and handle conflicting demands
- Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- College degree or equivalent
- Minimal travel may be required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $58,000.00 /year
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Office Coordinator/Administrative Assistant in Little Rock, Little Rock who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Little Rock region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Office Coordinator/Administrative Assistant in Little Rock below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com