Patient Care Associate - Forest Hills Job Opening at Northwell Health in Forest Hills
LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. Northwell Health is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; Northwell Health will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Patient Care Associate - Forest Hills throughout Forest Hills begin as January 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Patient Care Associate - Forest Hills January 2017 recruitment within Forest Hills. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about Patient Care Associate - Forest Hills January 2017 in Forest Hills below.
Patient Care Associate - Forest Hills at Northwell Health in Forest Hills January 2017
High School graduate or equivalency diploma, required.
Nursing Assistant Certificate with proficiency in performing EKG and Phlebotomy, preferred.
Minimum two (2) years of direct patient care experience, required.
In the role of Patient Care Associate, you will provide direct care as assigned for a designated group of patients. Further, you will perform functions requiring skill and competence such as, but not limited to phlebotomy, EKG, obtaining specimens and cultures, activities of daily living, simple wound dressings and vital signs. Shares accountability for quality patient outcomes.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Assists with the unit’s admission and discharge processes.
- Establishes good interpersonal relationships with families/visitors and hospital staff.
- Reports vital information to all levels of the healthcare team, as needed.
- Conveys needed information to patients and visitors.
- Maintains good communication with co-workers for proper team functioning.
- Communicates pertinent patient observations to members of the health care team.
- Performs direct patient care as assigned for designated group of patients.
- Obtains and documents patient vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, respirations, pulse, weight, and height) using appropriate equipment.
- Apprises the Registered Nurse and health care team of any observed significant changes in the patient’s condition.
- Communicates written and verbal information.
- Responds to patient requests and/or call light.
- Maintains a safe, comfortable and therapeutic environment for patients and families in accordance with hospital standards.
- Functions in an emergency situation as a team member with guidance from supervisory personnel.
- Assists with restrained patients according to established policy.
- Performs grade I and II decubitus care, as directed.
- Performs activities of daily living appropriate to patient’s condition.
- Uses proper body mechanics, obtains help and/or uses appropriate equipment when lifting, moving or transferring patients from bed to chair, putting them on stretchers and assisting them into wheelchairs.
- Performs delegated patient care procedures.
- Obtains and labels specimens, and performs certain diagnostic tests consistent with established procedures, as directed.
- Performs phlebotomy procedures.
- Performs telemetry and electrocardiograms, as directed.
- Uses clinical knowledge in the care and management of patients based on diagnoses and the unit assigned.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Patient Care Associate - Forest Hills in Forest Hills, Forest Hills who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Forest Hills region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Patient Care Associate - Forest Hills in Forest Hills below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com