Patient Care Associate - Forest Hills Job Opening at Northwell Health in Forest Hills November 2017
LautanJobs.com - Today employment and recruitment is very low that is certainly why you need to work with the mind and it's not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you the opportunity to do so, which means that you could help to make a correct conclusion inside a far better strategy to get swift together with excellent results. This way, you'll definitely get the best probabilities and safer to live in the near future. Northwell Health this is one of the companies you can trust to represent your family it is advisable in addition to much better to be in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to reach their own goals easier and help make a wish come true.
To help make this company a creative and prophetic vision, as well as the appointment comes legitimate; Northwell Health will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Patient Care Associate - Forest Hills throughout Forest Hills begin as November 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Patient Care Associate - Forest Hills November 2017 recruitment within Forest Hills. It really is highly recommended for all members of the organization of many important prerequisite just for this method of employment recruitment for the reason that method will need someone to give meets the standards that I would like this place. If you think that you are the one that can load the settings, you can try looking more information about Patient Care Associate - Forest Hills November 2017 in Forest Hills below.
Patient Care Associate - Forest Hills at Northwell Health in Forest Hills November 2017
High School graduate or equivalency diploma, required.Nursing Assistant Certificate with proficiency in performing EKG and Phlebotomy, preferred.Minimum two (2) years of direct patient care experience, required.
In the role of Patient Care Associate, you will provide direct care as assigned for a designated group of patients. Further, you will perform functions requiring skill and competence such as, but not limited to phlebotomy, EKG, obtaining specimens and cultures, activities of daily living, simple wound dressings and vital signs. Shares accountability for quality patient outcomes.Job Responsibilities Include:
- Assists with the unitâs admission and discharge processes.
- Establishes good interpersonal relationships with families/visitors and hospital staff.
- Reports vital information to all levels of the healthcare team, as needed.
- Conveys needed information to patients and visitors.
- Maintains good communication with co-workers for proper team functioning.
- Communicates pertinent patient observations to members of the health care team.
- Performs direct patient care as assigned for designated group of patients.
- Obtains and documents patient vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, respirations, pulse, weight, and height) using appropriate equipment.
- Apprises the Registered Nurse and health care team of any observed significant changes in the patientâs condition.
- Communicates written and verbal information.
- Responds to patient requests and/or call light.
- Maintains a safe, comfortable and therapeutic environment for patients and families in accordance with hospital standards.
- Functions in an emergency situation as a team member with guidance from supervisory personnel.
- Assists with restrained patients according to established policy.
- Performs grade I and II decubitus care, as directed.
- Performs activities of daily living appropriate to patientâs condition.
- Uses proper body mechanics, obtains help and/or uses appropriate equipment when lifting, moving or transferring patients from bed to chair, putting them on stretchers and assisting them into wheelchairs.
- Performs delegated patient care procedures.
- Obtains and labels specimens, and performs certain diagnostic tests consistent with established procedures, as directed.
- Performs phlebotomy procedures.
- Performs telemetry and electrocardiograms, as directed.
- Uses clinical knowledge in the care and management of patients based on diagnoses and the unit assigned.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Patient Care Associate - Forest Hills in Forest Hills, Forest Hills who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Forest Hills region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Patient Care Associate - Forest Hills in Forest Hills below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com