Patient Support Specialist - HHC (Dental) Job Opening at Heartland Alliance in Chicago November 2017
LautanJobs.com - Today employment and recruitment is very low that is certainly why you need to work with the mind and it's not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you the opportunity to do so, which means that you could help to make a correct conclusion inside a far better strategy to get swift together with excellent results. This way, you'll definitely get the best probabilities and safer to live in the near future. Heartland Alliance this is one of the companies you can trust to represent your family it is advisable in addition to much better to be in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to reach their own goals easier and help make a wish come true.
To help make this company a creative and prophetic vision, as well as the appointment comes legitimate; Heartland Alliance will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Patient Support Specialist - HHC (Dental) throughout Chicago begin as November 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Patient Support Specialist - HHC (Dental) November 2017 recruitment within Chicago. It really is highly recommended for all members of the organization of many important prerequisite just for this method of employment recruitment for the reason that method will need someone to give meets the standards that I would like this place. If you think that you are the one that can load the settings, you can try looking more information about Patient Support Specialist - HHC (Dental) November 2017 in Chicago below.
Patient Support Specialist - HHC (Dental) at Heartland Alliance in Chicago November 2017
The Patient Support Specialist will provide advanced support services in Front Desk and Registration operations that support and enhance participantsâ access to primary care and other services within Heartland Health Centers. The individual in this position will handle complex support services including, but not limited to, collections, audits and reporting. I ndividual accountabilities and work volume will be established through the development of annual Success Objectives, within the framework outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides front desk administrative support in Heartland Health Centers. Registers and assesses participants for program eligibility and screens participants for other social service needs or benefits and entitlements services.
- Performs operator functions, answers and accurately directs incoming calls from patients, community organizations, medical organizations, and other external parties
- Educates participants regarding patient responsibilities, services, sliding fee scale, patient rights, grievance policy and confidentiality.
- Generates and updates Program Participation Form and updates participant information as assigned.
- Collects participant financial assessment documentation prior to assigning sliding fee scale discount. Screens participants for other social service needs or benefits and entitlements services.
- Maintains thorough understanding of medical coverage and third party liabilities, inclusive of Medicaid and Medicare. Verifies and updates third party insurance.
- Maintains a strong familiarity with CPT codes and determines amount needed at co-pay based on service rendered. Accurately assesses, explains, and collects co-pays and issues receipts to participants.
- Generates daily and/or weekly reports of collection data. Maintains accurate daily log of co-pay activity and forwards to Billing Department as assigned.
- Makes internal and external appointments on participantsâ behalf and makes general referrals to other agencies as needed. Assesses and engages participants in case management services internally or externally.
- Coordinates patient registration activities with Front Desk, Case Management and Billing Department.
- Possesses strong and effective communication skills and assists in coordination of interpretation services for participants as needed.
- Performs moderate to high volume of data entry. Assists with incoming and outgoing mail, and sorts, distributes and logs mail for participants accordingly.
- C onducts quality assurance activities to insure accuracy of program participant data and troubleshoots patient flow issues.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma and three years of related experience or Associates degree and one year of related experience. Prior experience in a healthcare related field or social service agency preferred.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Certificate in medical billing, medical office assistant, or a related field preferred.
- Language Skills: Proficiency in a second language may be required. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Competencies: Ability to use computers to tabulate and analyze data and electronic technology to receive, organize, prioritize, and transmit information. Comprehension of and appropriate use of medical terminology, new developments in the health care delivery system, application of third party payer guidelines and concepts related to quality assurance measures. Ability to implement organization policies and procedures and maintain compliance with established risk management and safety procedures. General knowledge of medical record keeping and accounting, medical office practices, patient relations, and medical law, ethics and federal and state health care regulations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, climb or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Unrestricted ability to provide physical restraint. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Unrestricted ability to provide physical restraint.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
H e a r tla n d Alli a n ce m a k e s a ll h i ring a nd e mp l oyment d e c i s i o n s, a nd op e r a tes a ll pr o grams, ser v ic e s, a nd f unc t i ons withou t regar d t o race , receip t o f a n orde r o f protection , cre e d, colo r , age, gender, g e n de r identi ty , marita l or parental status, r e ligion, anc e stry, national origin, amn e sty, physical o r m e ntal disability, protected veterans status, g eneti c information , sexua l orientation, immigrant status, p ol i t i ca l aff i liatio n o r bel i ef , use of FMLA, VESSA, military, and fami l y militar y rights , e x- offender status (depending on the offense and position to be fill e d), unfav o rable military discharge, membership in an organization whose primary pu rpos e i s th e protectio n o f civi l right s o r improvemen t of l iv i n g cond i t i on s an d huma n relations , height , we ight , or HIV infection, in accord w i t h th e organ i zation' s AID S Pol i cy Statemen t o f S e pt e mb e r 1987
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Patient Support Specialist - HHC (Dental) in Chicago, Chicago who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Chicago region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Patient Support Specialist - HHC (Dental) in Chicago below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com