Planning Assistant - P/T Job Opening at Wheaton Park District in Wheaton
LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. Wheaton Park District is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; Wheaton Park District will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Planning Assistant - P/T throughout Wheaton begin as September 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Planning Assistant - P/T September 2017 recruitment within Wheaton. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about Planning Assistant - P/T September 2017 in Wheaton below.
Planning Assistant - P/T at Wheaton Park District in Wheaton September 2017
Openings as of 9/11/2017
- Planning Assistant - P/T
- Position Type:
Parks & Planning/
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
Responsible for providing assistance to the planning area with their day-to-day operations utilizing organizational and technical skills.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Minimum two years of college or technical education in landscape architecture, planning, or related field. Proficient knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office Word and Excel. Must have great problem solving, analytical, organizational, interpersonal; and written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to multi-task and work calmly and effectively under pressure. Must have and maintain: valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record; and CPR/AED certified or obtain within one (1) year of employment.
(not all inclusive)
- Attendance at work site as scheduled; must be available to work other shifts and overtime as required.
- General office work in assisting planning staff of minor planning and clerical duties.
- Assist with Capital Projects such as: playground installation, permeable parking lots, and shoreline restoration.
- Survey parks and amenities with GPS.
- Revise park master plan drawings, prepare as-builts, and design details on the ACAS system.
- Work on District master plan.
- Assist Project Planner with field work (e.g. surveying, playground/planting layout, meeting with contractors).
- Assist with the documentation involved in the purchasing process including the legal bidding requirement process, estimates, and receiving.
- Take minutes at meetings and publish them in a comprehensive, organized and understandable manner within two working days.
- Assist with AutoCAD drafting and plotting.
- Assist with grant preparation.
- Assist in organizing information for the yearly budget and CARF and ERF schedules.
- Produce reports and word processing requirements of planning staff as directed.
- Assist in organizing budget information.
- Communicate professionally with co-workers and the public.
- Maintain effective two-way communication while dealing with concerns in the field with all district staff and immediate supervisor.
- Provide a high quality of customer service in a professional manner to the internal customer that will facilitate team building and exceptional customer service to the external customer.
- Follow the Wheaton Park District policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Proactively support the V.A.L.U.E.S. (integrity, fun, commitment, adaptability and growth, kindness, and service) on a daily basis.
- Maintain good safety awareness and follow all safety guidelines and procedures.
Must be able to: continuously remain in a stationary position for long periods of time with repetitive use of fingers/hands when working on a computer; occasionally position ones’ self to move about the office to access office equipment and files and move files weighting up to 30 lbs.; rarely move objects up to 50 lbs. with assistance sometimes over shoulders or head.
Must be able to: consistently work in an office environment with moderate lighting and noise; occasionally encounter pesticides, grease, oil, mud, chemicals, smoke, and wet, slippery floors and surfaces.
28 hours per week
7:00am - 3:00pm
$12.00 - $15.00 per hour
Wheaton Park District is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Email To A Friend
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Planning Assistant - P/T in Wheaton, Wheaton who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Wheaton region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Planning Assistant - P/T in Wheaton below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com