LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. Sea Mar Community Health Centers is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; Sea Mar Community Health Centers will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Posting # 15947- Community Resource Navigator throughout Seattle begin as February 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Posting # 15947- Community Resource Navigator February 2017 recruitment within Seattle. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about Posting # 15947- Community Resource Navigator February 2017 in Seattle below.
Full time union position available in King County. This Position reports to the Managed Care Regional Coordinator in their area.
The role of the Community Resource Navigator is to provide information and assistance to individuals seeking health coverage, health care and other local resources that aid them in maintaining a healthy life style.
They help in educating eligible individuals on how to navigate health insurance options, public programs, and Sea Mar services and assist with the application processes.
They aid newly assigned and hi risk patients in scheduling their initial appointment for medical, dental and care management services.
They provide case management and or participate in intervention strategies that remove barriers that may result in appointment no shows.
In addition they are responsible for meeting all Washington State and Sea Mar testing and certification requirements.
The successful applicant will:
• Pro-actively aid in increasing public awareness regarding health coverage enrollment opportunities by planning and conducting outreach activities, and participating at corporate community events.
• Assist in the development and distribution of informational/promotional materials, and establishes and maintains referral relationships with local organizations, agencies, institutions and businesses as directed by the Managed Care Department.
• They will routinely work uninsured lists from Sea Mar dental, behavioral health, and ancillary service sites to advance enrollment of eligible individuals onto health coverage and inform non eligible individuals about health care options.
• Assist consumers with online public health coverage and program applications, provide the necessary information for consumer to navigate health plan options and make well informed decisions.
• Serve as a service navigator for consumers wishing to establish Sea Mar as their medical home, by providing information regarding services available, and consumer rights and responsibilities.
• Be responsible for assisting Hi Risk patients in scheduling a care manager appointment and facilitate processes to ensure they’ve established care and use a case management model in working with patients who fail to keep their initial medical visit, removing impediments by identifying and linking them to necessary resources.
• Be responsible for maintaining daily activity records, submitting progress reports, and assist in identifying areas for quality improvement and efficiency to the Managed Care Department.
• Assists in identifying, monitoring and tracking uninsured individuals and advocating on their behalf regarding barriers to coverage and or access of health care services.
• Performs all duties in a professional manner, participates at all mandatory state and corporate trainings and meet all competency testing requirements, on health coverage policy changes impacting consumers and or processes.
• Perform any and all other duties as may be assigned while adhering to all corporate and departmental policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, the applicant must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Applicant must have excellent customer service skills. They must possess good organizational and time-management skills, demonstrate good judgment, excellent problem-solving abilities and maintain a professional demeanor at all times. The applicant must be proficient at public speaking, spelling, grammar and written communication. • They must be bi lingual fluent in English and a 2nd language, preferably Spanish with the ability to read and write proficiently in both languages. Legible handwriting required. This person must be of good character and maintain confidentiality. They need to be self-motivated and have an excellent work ethic, including the ability to work both as part of a team and independently. They must be able to work evenings and weekends as needed. They will be responsible for their specific county assigned but may be required to travel to assist In Person Assisters in other counties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: AA or BA in Social Services or Business Administration is preferred. At least 2 years of customer service experience is required; preferably in a health care environment. Additional work experience may be substituted for some education. Marketing and selling experience considered a plus. The applicant must be proficient in Microsoft programs specifically in both WORD and EXCEL and in general overall computer usage. The applicant must have the ability to read and interpret complex documents, reports as well as data.
How to apply
If interested, please use the link to the left to download and fill out the Sea Mar Job Application; email or mail it with a cover letter and resume with posting number to Sea Mar Community Health Centers, Attn: Freida Gatewood, Regional Coordinator External Applicants will not be considered until on or after 01/16/17.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Posting # 15947- Community Resource Navigator in Seattle, Seattle who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Seattle region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Posting # 15947- Community Resource Navigator in Seattle below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com