Quality Manager Job Opening at Applied Technical Services in Everett February 2017
LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. Applied Technical Services is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; Applied Technical Services will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Quality Manager throughout Everett begin as February 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Quality Manager February 2017 recruitment within Everett. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about Quality Manager February 2017 in Everett below.
Quality Manager at Applied Technical Services in Everett February 2017
Recently selected as one of Washington's Best Workplaces for 2015 and one of IndustryWeek magazine's Best Plants in North America, Applied Technical Services (ATS), is a full turnkey electronics manufacturer well-known for strong customer partnerships and high quality products. Our customers design and sell products into diverse markets such as fitness, medical, optics, industrial controls, computers & peripherals and telecom.
Our Quality Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the QC Department and achieving corporate key metrics relating to quality. This person oversees the Quality Department staff and manages daily activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures the integrity of our quality control by maintaining production consistent with established standards.
- Develops initial and subsequent modifications of product assurance program to delineate areas of responsibility, personnel requirements, and operational procedures within program.
- Reviews technical problems and procedures of departments and recommends solutions to problems or changes in procedures.
- Cooperates with other top management personnel in formulating and establishing company policies, operating procedures, and goals.
- Manages company's ISO 9000 compliance. Responsible for all regulatory and certifications requirements including: ISO-9001, ISO-13485, AS-9100.
- Participate in internal and external quality audits.
- Strong customer facing skills and experience with root cause analysis and other problem solving activities to identify effective corrective actions and process.
- Interface with customer quality representatives concerning problems with quality control and assure that effective corrective action is implemented.
- Report to management on quality issues, trends and losses
- Conducts management meetings with product assurance program department to establish, delineate, and review program organizational policies, to coordinate functions and operations between departments, and to establish responsibilities and procedures for attaining objectives.
- Confers with engineers about quality assurance of manufactured products to rectify problems.
- Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality of finished product.
- Creates and implements inspection criteria and procedures
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle
- Applies total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes within each department.
- Directs workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
- Ensures measurements systems and corrective action systems are in place and effective.
- Responsible for ensuring production staff are properly trained and certified in order to meet quality requirements.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training QC employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
BS Engineering or sciences, or equivalent education. 3+ years or more experience in a management role in an electronics environment is required. A minimum of 4-5 years progressive experience supervising 4 or more direct reports. 5-7 years of electronics manufacturing and quality assurance experience. Six Sigma Black Belt preferred.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- The Quality Manager have direct experience with electronic assembly equipment and processes such as SMT, hand soldering, flow solder, AOI and X-ray inspection.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of quality systems implementation, and certifications (ISO-9001, ISO-13485, AS-9100, and IPC 610).
- Demonstrated experience with statistical techniques and advanced quality planning.
- Applied knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Project etc) is required.
- IPC 610 certified trainer preferred.
- Able to demonstrate proven experience as a strong team player with multiple organizations.
- Ability to communicate effectively in front of groups of customers or employees or the organization.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Quality Manager in Everett, Everett who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Everett region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Quality Manager in Everett below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com