Residential Care Coordinator Job Opening in Providence at Family Service of Rhode Island
LautanJobs.com - Today's employment setting is extremely competitive, that is certainly why you need to work wisely and it is also not only a tricky procedure. LautanJobs.com give you the opportunity to do it, that is, they could help to the correct conclusion get far better strategy to use, swift, together with the outstanding result. In this way, you are likely definitely better and safer place to live sometime soon. Family Service of Rhode Island is one of the companies that you can trust, your family live adequately in addition to much better in the foreseeable future. The accession of these companies is to reach a competent person, your purpose easier and help make the desire be realized.
To help these companies imaginative and prescient vision, and also the Association comes legitimate; Family Service of Rhode Island will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Residential Care Coordinator throughout Providence begin as October 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Residential Care Coordinator October 2017 recruitment within Providence. It really is recommended to organize for all members, the many essential just for this employment recruitment method, to give for the reason that the method need someone with the appropriate standards, which the organization would like to through this situation. If you are, you a, you may load the options that you can try to see other information about Residential Care Coordinator October 2017 in Providence below.
Residential Care Coordinator at Family Service of Rhode Island in Providence October 2017
Responsible for providing case coordination to clients, families and collaterals. Advocates for client and family in navigating human service and similar department, agencies, and services. Collaborates on cases with a multitude of providers such as DCYF, schools, medical providers, and other service providerâs to ensure appropriate delivery of services to clients and families. Monitor residential program with maintain Trauma Systems Therapy (TST) in the milieu setting.
- Completes the intake process in coordination with Clinical Coordinator for new clients assigned to the program, including any agency required forms or releases.
- Completes agency required medical and educational assessment.
- Participates in educational meetings as directed by program administration.
- Completes weekly filing of all client information in client record.
- Coordinates with management team in regards to scheduling of weekend passes/visits and preparing appropriate documentation.
- Prepares discharge notes.
- Adhere to TST model of treatment which includes moment by moment assessment, emotional regulation skills building and TST phase based treatment throughout the milieu
- Complete TST training and participate in consultation calls.
- Acts as educational liaison with schools and schools districts.
- Responsible for securing and troubleshooting school registration and obtaining educational records.
- Obtains and manages educational records.
- Update daily schedules, routines, hygiene etcâ¦
- Update program logs as needed (visitor, time out, communication etcâ¦)
- Participates in educational meetings (IEPâs) as directed by program administration.
- Tracks documentation and provides parents/guardians with documentation with regards to educational needs, concerns etc.
- Schedules, documents and oversees medical appointments.
- Arranges transportation to and from medical appointments.
- Oversees medication management Manages medication ordering/refills, counts, distribution, and packing.
- Responsible for distribution of any necessary medication in accordance with FSRI medication management policies and procedures.
- Tracks documentation and provides parents/guardians with documentation with regard to medical visits.
- Build and maintain positive, working relationships with community organizations and providers.
- Provide on-call coverage in conjunction with other members of the management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to perform and participate in restraint of clients as required
- Timely completion of mandatory training
- Transports clients as needed
- Bachelorâs Degree in social work related field or significant residential/childcare experience required.
- Willingness and capability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as scheduled.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, racial and socioeconomic issues.
- Capabilities to implement appropriate child management techniques, which may include use of passive physical restraint.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Requires current driverâs license, reliable transportation with a minimum of 3 seats in addition to the driverâs seat and proof of automobile insurance.
This position requires residential and community visits, employees in this position must have the ability to:
- Travel to and from clientsâ residence, community locations and office site, which could include using walkways, stairs and/or elevators.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs.
- Ability to communicate by voice, use sight and hearing.
- Ability to push or pull 10 lbs or more.
- Ability to pick up 10 lbs or more.
- Ability to perform restraint techniques if needed and deal with physically aggressive people.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Residential Care Coordinator in Providence, Providence who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Providence region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Residential Care Coordinator in Providence below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com