Senior Administrative Assistant Job Opening in Minneapolis at IVI, a CBRE Company
LautanJobs.com - Today's employment setting is extremely competitive, that is certainly why you need to work wisely and it is also not only a tricky procedure. LautanJobs.com give you the opportunity to do it, that is, they could help to the correct conclusion get far better strategy to use, swift, together with the outstanding result. In this way, you are likely definitely better and safer place to live sometime soon. IVI, a CBRE Company is one of the companies that you can trust, your family live adequately in addition to much better in the foreseeable future. The accession of these companies is to reach a competent person, your purpose easier and help make the desire be realized.
To help these companies imaginative and prescient vision, and also the Association comes legitimate; IVI, a CBRE Company will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Senior Administrative Assistant throughout Minneapolis begin as February 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Senior Administrative Assistant February 2017 recruitment within Minneapolis. It really is recommended to organize for all members, the many essential just for this employment recruitment method, to give for the reason that the method need someone with the appropriate standards, which the organization would like to through this situation. If you are, you a, you may load the options that you can try to see other information about Senior Administrative Assistant February 2017 in Minneapolis below.
Senior Administrative Assistant at IVI, a CBRE Company in Minneapolis February 2017
The purpose of this position is to provide business operations administrative support to a Sr Manager and/or a group of professionals with responsibility for a major organizational function/department and/or in support of a business unit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs administrative duties such as conducting research, updating and maintaining databases, preparing company forms and maintaining confidential files.
- Serves as an administrative liaison to others within/outside the department/company regarding administration issues in areas such as accounting (expense reports), marketing (proposal collateral, client events), mapping and research (client research).
- Creates and initiates correspondence and memoranda; compiles and prepares data for administrative reports and presentations.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
- Carries out special projects and assignments as requested.
- May be responsible for coordination/planning and execution of special events and conferences for client, department and/or office events.
- May participate in communicating new program(s) to employees.
- Responsible for opening, sorting, prioritizing and distributing inbound mail.
- Coordinates services for outbound mail.
- Answers phone calls with regards to inquiries, researching and resolving problems requiring knowledge of department policies and procedures.
- Administers the department/business unit record keeping system; updates various department/business unit records and publications; ensures that department/business unit files are maintained in accordance with company policies and procedures; reviews requests for information and determines the appropriateness of release.
- Other duties may be assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate work and assign tasks.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred. Minimum of four years of related experience and/or training.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite. Must have a strong command of the English language and excel in the areas of spelling, grammar and punctuation.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Senior Administrative Assistant in Minneapolis, Minneapolis who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Minneapolis region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Senior Administrative Assistant in Minneapolis below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com