Job Opening at in May 2017
LautanJobs.com - Today employment and recruitment is very low that is certainly why you need to work with the mind and it's not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you the opportunity to do so, which means that you could help to make a correct conclusion inside a far better strategy to get swift together with excellent results. This way, you'll definitely get the best probabilities and safer to live in the near future. this is one of the companies you can trust to represent your family it is advisable in addition to much better to be in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to reach their own goals easier and help make a wish come true.
To help make this company a creative and prophetic vision, as well as the appointment comes legitimate; will be open regarding fresh place seeing that throughout begin as May 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular May 2017 recruitment within . It really is highly recommended for all members of the organization of many important prerequisite just for this method of employment recruitment for the reason that method will need someone to give meets the standards that I would like this place. If you think that you are the one that can load the settings, you can try looking more information about May 2017 in below.
at in May 2017
The First Judicial District is filling a Senior Court Clerk position in Dakota County District Court Criminal/Traffic Division at the Dakota County Northern Service Center in West St. Paul, Minnesota. This is advanced court clerical work in a District Court of the Minnesota State Court System. BARGAINING UNIT:
Teamsters CAT; Posted for internal and external application.
Only current, permanent Teamsters CAT represented employees are eligible for internal consideration.
Internal: Monday, January 16, 2017 at 8:00 AM
External: Monday, January 23, 2017 at 8:00 AM
This position is primarily responsible for processing cases and performing a variety of advanced clerical functions within the Dakota County District Court Criminal/Traffic Division.
Duties require the application of independent judgment and the interpretation of policies and procedures based on training and knowledge gained through experience on the job. Work assistance, guidance and direction are provided by a Court Operations Supervisor or Court Operations Manager. Duties may include or require the ability to perform lower level court clerk duties.
Example of Duties:
(Any one position may not include all of the duties listed, nor do the examples cover all the duties which may be performed) • Performs the full scope of varied court clerical work involved in case processing manually, on Minnesota Court Information System (MNCIS) or related computer system.
- Reviews legal documents for completeness, adequacy, accuracy and compliance with rules; determines processing required and takes necessary action in accordance with court rules or refers the highly complex matters to a Court Clerk Leadworker or supervisor.
- Determines proper routing of complaints, petitions, and other filings; notifies parties.
- Issues summons, notices, subpoenas, and similar processes; computes applicable dates for service and return of service, affixes court seal and authenticates documents.
- May perform financial activities within the office; calculates costs and amounts due; prepares bank deposits; may make necessary disbursements to parties; prepares and reconciles required statements and reports; and monitors special and restitution accounts for delinquency.
- May have daily contact with judges while working as their assistants in court proceedings and in responding to their request for documents or other information; with the general public, attorneys and representatives from outside agencies for the purpose of answering questions relative to court policies and procedures, providing referrals for further assistance, providing information on case status and court records, and giving assistance with the processing of applications and documents; and with local law enforcement agencies and personnel for the purpose of exchanging information on court cases and proceedings.
- Computer generates notices, subpoenas, summons, expungements, commitments, executions, levy forms, petitions, affidavits, correspondence, court calendars, orders, etc.; reviews for accuracy and completeness; secures required signatures; also may perform jury coordination and processing activities. • Enters manually or on computer system, required permanent record information such as case events, bail information, case activity, dispositions, sentencing, orders for protection or harassment restraining orders. May prepare State Judicial Information System (SJIS), Criminal Justice Analytical Database (CJAD), or Minnesota Justice Analytical Database (MNJAD) forms and report information to Department of Public Safety and Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, as applicable.
- Suspends and reinstates driver's licenses consistent with established procedures.
- Performs telephone and counter work; answers/responds to incoming phone calls; locates and checks out files for attorneys, court, and public; responds to questions/inquiries regarding court procedures; manages court records.
- Assures completeness and accuracy of records leaving the court jurisdiction pursuant to change of venue, appeal, and certification requirements.
- Performs courtroom clerical duties; prepares case files and forms for court; checks people in and calls the calendar; swears in jury panels and witnesses; takes court minutes and/or may operate electronic recorder to record dispositions; sets court dates for next appearance; arranges and organizes the docket, notes continuances, makes minute and docket entries to reflect case progress.
- May participate in and coordinate the scheduling and calendaring of preliminary hearings, pre-trial conferences, continuances, trials and other matters; sends out notices; contacts attorneys and parties concerning rescheduling; makes appropriate record entries.
- May review MNCIS case exception or related operational reports and implements appropriate corrective actions. • Prepares various statistical and financial reports as required by area of assignment. • Auditing annual conservator accounts through MyMNConservator program for possible errors, omissions or possible fraud.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Graduation from approved High School/GED required. Experience as a court clerk or in the legal field, MNCIS and Microsoft computer program knowledge preferred. Bi-lingual skills desired, but not required.
KNOWLEDGE Considerable knowledge of court procedures and policies, laws and legal factors pertaining to the court; knowledge of appropriate procedures for processing a variety of legal documents; knowledge of procedures for proper record maintenance and retention; Knowledge of the court automated information system; knowledge of legal terminology; Knowledge of appropriate fee structures; Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures; Knowledge of court accounting/bookkeeping principles and practices.
ABILITIES Ability to read and interpret legal documents of varying type and complexity; to understand and follow oral and written instructions; to make decisions in accordance with laws, regulations, and departmental policies and procedures; to maintain a variety of complex records and prepare reports from such records; to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others; to provide polite and effective customer service to a wide variety of court users and stakeholders.
SKILLS Skill in the operation of a personal computer and other standard office equipment; in the operation of electronic recording equipment if required by the position.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS Work is performed primarily in an office setting, courtroom and/or at a public counter. Duties are primarily sedentary, but also include walking, standing, bending and carrying up to 25 pounds. Extended sitting, standing and computer use may be required. Work can involve contact with persons who may be angry, abusive or threatening.
Please apply for this position online by clicking the apply link near the top of this page.
(For instructions on creating and submitting your online application, click on the How to Apply link in the left-hand menu at the top of this page).
Resume is required and must be uploaded/attached to your online application .
If you have questions regarding this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for in , who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for in below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com