Training Manager I Or II Job Opening at Liberty Mutual in Seattle March 2017
LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. Liberty Mutual is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; Liberty Mutual will be open regarding fresh place seeing that Training Manager I or II throughout Seattle begin as March 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular Training Manager I or II March 2017 recruitment within Seattle. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about Training Manager I or II March 2017 in Seattle below.
Training Manager I Or II at Liberty Mutual in Seattle March 2017
Advance your Career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company
The Safeco Training team currently has an exciting opportunity for you to manage a team of training coordinators and a business analyst who provide critical support to the Safeco Training team. The Training Manager will primarily be responsponsible for the management of the Learning Management System, training team core standard work, department budget, leading training projects, team capability, capacity and workflow management.
The Training Manager will also lead projects to understand the future development needs of the Independent Agents, contribute to creating best in class learning and performance solutions, and lead initiatives to create tools and process that increase overall training effectiveness. Additionally the candidate will execute the organizational training strategy and assess its outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the independent agent and Safeco's Operations.
- Leads training team projects to support key initiatives aligned to the Safeco Training Team.
- Provides leadership, direction, and support to training staff. Evaluates performance of staff by establishing objectives and measurements; provides constructive feedback on a regular basis.
- Ensures selected media and methodologies are aligned with audience learning styles, nature of training being delivered, audience location, point within the learning process, etc., within the context of business needs and constraints.
- Develops and/or uses assessment and evaluation tools to measure the impact and effectiveness of training programs/materials; Understand and support end to end training processes and the use data and research to measure the success of training.
- Represents the interests of the Safeco Training team in making recommendations during department and corporate initiatives.
- Prepares and delivers oral and written presentations and work status reports to both large and small audiences at all levels of the company. May be formal or informal depending on the nature of projects. Frequent communication and interaction with other departments
- Using business acumen, creativity, and collaborative problem solving, identifies opportunities to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of the Safeco Training team.
- Ensures effective utilization of the Agent Learning Center / My Career & Development Center, to leverage its functionality and to maintain an accurate and current record of all training received.
- Communicates training and development team standards and methodology, and ensures compliance across all training staff. Ensures training programs are implemented effectively, efficiently, and according to relevant quality standards. Identifies and presents recommendations regarding training and development resource needs.
- Develops and maintains tools to effectively manage training resource capacity and work alignment; maintain Safeco Training Team SharePoint site
- Identifies needs and reviews recommendations for utilizing outside resources. Obtains necessary approvals, sources vendors, and oversees quality of products and services delivered.
- Manages salary and department budget allocations within SBU and Corporate guidelines.
- Manages Safeco Training team budget and expenses.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required, in addition to 5+ years of training and development experience, to include 1-3 years working in a supervisory or leadership capacity. Experience with instructional design preferred.
- Advance knowledge of department duties, responsibilities and procedures for audience groups being supported by training staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong project management, leadership, and team building skills.
- Prior experience implementing and maintaining technology-based training/distance learning programs for a geographically dispersed workforce preferred.
- Background in data analysis and measurement strategy preferred.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
We believe strongly that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way.
We believe that the Company's success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
We believe our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives everyday.
Strategy & Planning
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Training Manager I or II in Seattle, Seattle who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Seattle region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Training Manager I or II in Seattle below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com